We’d love to have you be apart of the group!
Please fill out your new member application here:
- Listing on website and printed marketing materials
- Option to submit content for Social Media
- Networking and referrals
- Discounted pricing on HRWA events
- Target advertising from the Chaffee County Visitor’s Bureau
Membership guidelines & criteria for new membership
- Submit an application and $100 dues.
- Represent a business in an associated field presently open for new members.
- Include one referral from current member who shall act as sponsor. If applicant’s category contains a current member, applicant must provide a portfolio of work to association for review. Review will be placed on the association agenda for the next available general meeting.
- The business is located in Chaffee County and has delivered professional, high quality goods or services in the Chaffee County wedding market for at least 2 years. This requirement may be waived if the service is currently not being provided by an association member or applicant has submitted portfolio for review.
- Represent a business in only one category per paid membership due ($25 for each additional Category listing)
- Attend Association meetings on a regular basis and participate on a committee.
- Cakes and Caterers
- DJ & Music
- Formal wear
- Gifts, Registry
- Invitations & Prints
- Lodging & Honeymoons
- Party & Event Rentals
- Photo Booth
- Wedding Officiants
- Wedding Planning
- Fun things to do and See